Your privacy and the security of your data are our priority. It always has been and is part of our DNA.
At HEWEGO, sensitized to the needs of Internet users and aware of the importance of rigorous privacy of the personal information entrusted to us, we include this privacy statement in order for you to be aware of the data processing policy personal data you get from your visitors and users. As a user, you accept these conditions by the mere fact of reading, viewing or browsing the site. If you do not accept them, you must leave the site, without making any use of it and its content, and without accessing the linked pages.
Collection, treatment and use of personal data
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, and Regulation of the European Union 2016/679 (RGPD), of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on data protection of Personal nature, all users who provide or will provide their personal data are informed that these will be subject to the treatment that has been registered among the treatment activities of HEWEGO, in accordance with the provisions of article 30 of the RGPD.
1. BASIC INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Purposes: Management of queries, questions, requests for proposals or claims that may be made by e-mail to the person in charge (“Contact Form” section) and management of the documents that can be sent to the person in charge to be part of future selection processes .
Legitimation: Management of User requests (“Execution of a contract”) and User consent (“Consent”).
Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except for compliance with legal obligations.
Rights: Access, Rectify and Delete the Data, as well as other rights, as explained in the following section.
2. ADDITIONAL AND DETAILED INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The present Data Protection Policy aims to provide additional and detailed information to interested parties about the Personal Data Protection Policy of Programa Hewego S.L. (hereinafter, “HEWEGO”) in compliance with the regulations on this matter, especially Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (“RGPD”) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of rights are repealed digital (“LOPD-GDD”),
This is intended to help the User to make informed decisions when using the Website and to understand how we will treat the personal information provided by it by sending emails to the electronic addresses indicated on the Website. We invite you to read it carefully to maintain control over your personal data at all times.
2.1. Who is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data?
- Name: PROGRAMA HEWEGO S.L.
- Address: Avenida Concha Espina, 6 – 1 IZ, Madrid, 28036, Madrid (España).
- NIF: B01752906.
- Email: email@example.com
2.2 For what purpose do we process the User’s personal data?
The data provided will never be used for a purpose other than that for which they have been transferred, and will be canceled immediately after they are no longer necessary for this purpose, except when a law establishes otherwise. When the interested person sends the personal data and the electronic address to HEWEGO, he expressly authorizes its use for the purposes of periodic communications, including those made by email that HEWEGO, or any of the persons or entities that collaborate with HEWEGO for the provision of of their services, complete with users, and possible interested parties, to inform them of the news and events that may be of interest to them. Apart from what has been said above, the collection and automated processing of the personal data provided also has the purpose of administrative management and the execution and development of all professional activities of HEWEGO and the management of the user in the different services. made available to you.
Depending on the type of communication received from the User, the purpose pursued by HEWEGO will be:
the management of queries, questions, requests for proposals, information or claims sent by the User to the email address indicated in our “Contact” Section or those specifically sent to our staff at the email addresses indicated in our Section ” Contact Form”.
the management of the User’s participation in future selection processes by sending documents associated with said personnel selection processes to the email address when “Selection” processes are carried out.
2.3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User’s personal data?
The legal bases that legitimize and allow us to process the User’s personal data, depending on the type of communication received from it, would be the following:
- The management of queries, questions, requests for proposals or claims submitted by the User: The processing of personal data is based on the “execution of a contract”, that is, on the execution of the actions necessary to respond, process and manage your inquiry, question, request or claim.
- the management of the User’s participation in future selection processes through the submission of documents associated with said processes: The processing of personal data is based on the “consent” granted by the User when referring to the email address specifically set to its provision for these purposes, the information necessary to participate in selection processes and be included in the database of candidates for future selection processes.
2.4. For how long will we keep the User’s personal data?
Depending on the type of communication received from the User, HEWEGO will keep the personal data active as indicated below:
- In general: the personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to meet the request made by the User or to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, or, where appropriate, within the period established by law.
- In the specific case of the documents associated with selection processes: they will be kept for a maximum period of two years from the receipt of said documents, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party when submitting the documentation or for a shorter period if HEWEGO considers that They will not be used in future selection processes because they do not fit the required profile.
2.5. To which recipients will the User’s personal data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus, the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated by public bodies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise legal actions against claims.
All information related to personal data received by HEWEGO is treated with the utmost confidentiality, and only the communications strictly necessary for the provision of the service of interest in each case and the communications and assignments authorized by the user through this policy are made. Of privacy. HEWEGO has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels and has installed the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration of the personal data provided and unauthorized access to these data.
2.6. What are the User’s rights when they provide us with their personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information provided to HEWEGO:
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether HEWEGO is treating personal data that concerns him and to access such personal data.
- Right of rectification: the User may request the rectification of inaccurate data or for incomplete data to be completed.
- Right of deletion: the User has the right to request us to delete or eliminate their personal data in some circumstances when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if they withdraw their consent (in relation to treatments based on in the same).
- Right to limitation of treatment: the User may request us, in certain circumstances, to temporarily limit the processing of the personal data provided, for example, when he disputes the accuracy of said personal data or opposes the treatment, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right, in the case of treatments carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that they have provided us (in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading) as well as to request that it be transmitted to another entity responsible for the treatment, when this is technically possible.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority: the User in case of doubts about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have processed their personal data, can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd. es), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
The user agrees to provide accurate data and communicate changes. In addition, in the event that you provide third-party data, you declare to have their consent, as well as to inform them of what is collected here, the user exempts HEWEGO from any responsibility in this regard.
In the case of this website, the information that the user can provide in relation to their personal data can be obtained by sending an email to the contact email address established on the page or by sending the form contact at HEWEGO. In case of doing so, HEWEGO wants to inform you that access to the information that you could voluntarily provide us is limited, as well as there are procedures and security policies in order to safeguard such information from any loss, misuse or inappropriate disclosure.
The sole purpose, in the event that HEWEGO keeps the information collected from the users of the web, is to manage and provide the service for which the web itself is designed, destroying, once the service is finished, all the information provided by your visitors.
HEWEGO reserves the right to modify its data protection policy according to its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence or in business practice. If HEWEGO makes any changes, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user will be able to learn about the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the web space is accessed. Check this page regularly if you want to stay informed of changes.